Should you wish to add any resources to the below list, please can you contact Compleat Secretariat
- Association of British Neurologists
- BMJ Supportive and Palliative Care Shortcuts
- British Association for Cancer Research
- British Cardiovascular Society
- British Geriatric Society
- British Heart Foundation
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- British Thoracic Society
- Cancer Research UK
- CLIC Sargent
- Digital Health and Care Institute
- E-Learning End of Life Care for All (e-ELCA) is a free e-learning programme for end of life care aimed at all health and social care staff. Commissioned by the Department of Health, there are over 130 sessions which can be used for personal or group learning, or as a teaching resource
- Ehospice Palliative care news, views and inspiration from around the world.
- General Medical Council registers doctors to practice medicine in the UK. Its purpose is to protect, promote and maintain the health and safety of the public by ensuring proper standards in the practice of medicine.
- Homeless Palliative Care
- Hospice UK supports its members and other organisations as they strive to grow and improve end of life care throughout the UK and across the world.
- IAHPC collaborates and works to improve the quality of life of patients with advanced life-threatening conditions and their families, by advancing hospice and palliative care programmes, education, research and favourable policies around the world
- Marie Curie provides care to terminally ill patients in the community and in hospices, along with support for their families.
- Macmillan Cancer Support improves the lives of people affected by cancer, by providing practical, medical and financial support and pushing for better cancer care.
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE) is an independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance on promoting good health and preventing and treating ill health.
- NCRI Grantsmanship Gateway aims to assist early career researchers in the survivorship after cancer and end of life care fields by signposting towards expert advice on grant application development.
- Radcliffe Cardiology Booklet
- Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) is a professional membership body for family doctors in the UK and abroad. The RCGP is committed to improving patient care, clinical standards and GP training.
- Royal College of Physicians is a professional body representing over 20,000 physicians that aims to improve the quality of patient care by continually raising medical standards.
- Royal Medical Benevolent was set up by doctors to help colleagues and their dependent in need. Support available ranges from specialist information and advice to financial assistance.
- TED Talk from Dr Mark Taubert
- Teenage Cancer Trust
- The Department of Health exists to improve the health and wellbeing of people in England.
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- The National Cancer Research Institute is a UK-wide partnership between the government, charity and industry which promotes cooperation in cancer research among the 21 member organisations for the benefit of patients, the public and the scientific community.
- American Association for Cancer Research
- Cancer Australia
- Cancer Research Institute of Northern Alberta
- European Association for Cancer Research
- European for Palliative Care develops and promotes palliative care in Europe through information, education and research using multi-professional collaboration, while engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
- International Agency for Research on Cancer
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Worldwide Cancer Research
- World Cancer Research Fund International
- All Ireland Institute of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Department of Health National Clinical Effectiveness Committee
- HSE Palliative Care Clinical Programme
- HSE Palliative Care Clinical Programme – Resources
- Irish Association for Palliative Care
- Irish Cancer Society
- The Irish Department of Health
- Irish Palliative Medicine Consultants’ Association
- Northern Ireland Cancer Network